Relax massages to combat stress
All of us have had days of more stress, be it from professional or personal situations. Increasingly, in our day-to-day lives, we live on stress, anxiety, with few or no appropriated diet and healthy living habits. All these factors contribute to increased muscle tension, aches and feelings of malaise.
Main Benefits of Relaxing Massages
In addition to relieving tension, relaxing massages, or relax massages, help in combating various diseases, mainly psychological, fatigue, chronic pain, among other situations.
The Relaxing Massages allow to:
1. At a general level:
- Increase knowledge of the human body and of your own body;
- A global relaxation in the body, contributing to the general well-being of the body.
2. At the Musclutory level:
- Greater elasticity in all muscles and tendons, especially in tense and sore muscles;
- Improves the muscle function and recovery;
- Helps in the recovering of repetitive strain injuries (sitting for many hours, for example)
3. At the Respiratory level:
- Improves breathing.
4. At the Circulatory level:
- Increase lymphatic circulation;
- Normalizes blood pressure;
- Increases blood circulation and, as a result, increases oxygen and nutrient levels in the blood, that are lead to the muscles.
5. At the level of the digestive system:
- Decreased stress and, consequently, improvement of the digestive system. When we are over stress, it is the digestive tract that most resents - nausea and cramping are very common.
6. At the level of the central nervous system and immunological:
- This massages have a relaxing effect on the nervous system, which leads to a more relaxed sleep;
- Improves immune system.
Types of Relaxation Massage
There are several types of relax massages. Just doing a massage, regardless of the type you choose, is already a relaxing factor. We mention only the best known and recommended:
- Hawaiian Massage
- Ayurvedic Massage
- Swedish Massage
- Thai Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- Bamboo Massage
Always thinking about our customers' satisfaction...
Want to know prices, available services or other issues?
Please, fill the form:
Rua da Trindade, nº 30, 1º Esq,1200-234 Lisboa
- T: +351 213 530 100
- T: +351 963 003 073