How to define Thai Massage?
The Thai Massage is an oriental massage, also known as Nuad Phaen Boran, which means ancient massage (counts with over 2500 years history), and is a holistic therapy. The Thai massage is distinguished mainly by using not only the hands to massage, but also the feet, knees and elbows.
Techniques and Benefits of Thai Massage
Thai Massage’s Techniques
Like any holistic therapy, Thai massage is not only concerned with physical health but also with emotional and energetic well-being. In this way, Thai massage uses methods of compression, body torsion movements and stretching movements so that the body can release vital energy and make it circulate through the body and unblock the energetic flow. Due to the movements practiced during the massage, and the defined goals, it is possible to incorporate Yoga techniques during the massage.
Thai Massage’s Benefits
There are several benefits of this massage, among which we stood out:
- Deep relaxation of body and mind;
- Improved breathing and lung capacity;
- Improvement of blood and lymphatic circulation;
- Improvement of sleep quality;
- Increased muscle strength, flexibility and mobility savings;
- Relief from indigestion and nausea;
- Relief of headaches and migraines;
- Relief of muscle aches and pains in the tendons and joints;
- Relief of stress and anxiety symptoms;
- Stimulation and improvement of the nervous system.
Always thinking about our customers' satisfaction...
Want to know prices, available services or other issues?
Please, fill the form:
Av. Fontes Pereira de Melo, nº 31, 7º A,1050-117 Lisboa
- T: +351 960 452 050
- T: +351 912 049 724
- T: +351 215 940 063