Origins of Aromatherapy
Aromatherapy is based on phytotherapy (or herbal medicine) - a technique that uses natural plant extracts to cure various diseases.
It is also a holistic therapy, based on the different stimuli and effects that aromas have on their patients. Each patient can be submitted to a single aroma or set of aromas, according to the treatment that seeks.
The way it is submitted can also vary: it can be through infusion, incense, perfume, lotion, cream, gel, baths, massage or pure, through the inhalation of odors.
The therapeutic effects are beneficial for beauty, skin, muscle, psychological and mental treatments and respiratory diseases.
Benefits of Aromatherapy
There are many benefits of this holistic therapy, which we stood out:
- Stress relief and relaxation
- Increase self-esteem and self-confidence
- Increases focus’s hability
- Increases memorization’s capacity
- Increases productivity
- Wound healing aid
- Aid in the treatment of skin diseases
- Aid in the treatment of anxiety disorders
- Helps in the elimination of toxins and bacteria from the body
- Improves blood circulation
- Improvement of drainage and lymphatic circulation
- Improvement of the digestive system
- Antidepressant properties
- Treatment of insomnia
Always thinking about our customers' satisfaction...
Want to know prices, available services or other issues?
Please, fill the form:
Av. Fontes Pereira de Melo, nº 31, 7º A,1050-117 Lisboa
- T: +351 960 452 050
- T: +351 912 049 724
- T: +351 215 940 063